$8.67B liquidated in the last 24 hours. This is why you don’t frack around with leverage people

Liquidation amount in last 24 hours: $8.67B

Number of traders liquidated in the last 24 hours: 786,457

Largest single account liquidation: $67M

https://www.bybt.com/LiquidationData

You know the coolest part? After $8.67B in leveraged long positions getting wiped out the majority of those with leveraged positions are now short. So if there is a bounce back from here expect countless billions more to be liquidated. Liquidated on the way down, liquidated on the way up. The liquidations just never end. No matter how much wealth is incinerated people still line up to put down more.

95% of traders lose money. Leverage just ups those odds but I guess every noob thinks they are the wolf of satoshi street and will be the 5% to turn $100 into a lambo in three weeks.

submitted by /u/StatisticalMan
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: